BOILER HOUSE SAFETY AUDITS
BOILER SAFETY AUDITS
CONCERNED ABOUT STUDENTS’ SAFETY IN YOUR SCHOOL SYSTEM?
YOU SHOULD BE!
Many states and localities do NOT have a mandated boiler safety inspection and testing program. Please read the article (see link below) to see what could happen, or worse, in your school or facility.
A competent and thorough boiler house / room safety audit will:
- Provide a complete boiler house safety inspection and audit including combustion and safety system testing, safety control function testing, and piping system and auxiliary equipment inspections.
- Help prevent / avoid future boiler accidents.
- Help operators, technicians, engineers, management, and / or school administrators better understand and become more comfortable with equipment, processes, and operations.
- Help to maintain continuous, dependable utility plant operations and minimize unplanned downtime and expense.
- Help save lives and avoid potential injuries and subsequent litigation.
We will, upon request, provide customized inspection and testing to meet your organization’s individual needs. Please call us for a quote.
7400 Brown Road
Ostrander Ohio 43061