EDUCATION AND TRAINING
NEED CUSTOMIZED IN-PLANT TRAINING?
CONCERNED ABOUT STUDENTS’ SAFETY IN YOUR SCHOOLS? CALL US ABOUT OUR SPECIAL TRAINING PROGRAM FOR SCHOOL PERSONNEL & ADMINISTRATORS
OUR PRIMARY TRAINING OBJECTIVES:
- Help prevent / avoid future boiler / HVAC accidents.
- Help operators, technicians, engineers, management, and / or school administrators better understand and become more comfortable with equipment, processes, and operations.
- Help to maintain continuous, dependable utility plant operations and minimize unplanned downtime and expense.
- Aid organizations / businesses to be better stewards of our natural resources by increasing efficiency and potentially lowering operational costs.
- Save lives and avoid potential injuries and subsequent litigation.
Throughout our years of observation, we discovered that proper training of key personnel is vital to a safe and competent operation. . . and it is quite often neglected. The boiler and the HVAC businesses are always changing. There are a myriad of conditions affecting efficiency and safety.
We are experienced operators as well as engineers – ready and able to assess your needs and create the training that is best for your operation. Whether you have new employees or a staff with years of experience, training is always recommended to increase awareness of the operations and improve safety. A well trained staff can avert disaster; maintain continuous, dependable, safe operation; and help decrease operational costs.
Training should be regarded as an investment in your people, rather than an expense to be avoided. Our primary trainer doesn’t just speak the jargon, he is a licensed boiler and refrigeration operator. With a shrinking pool of competent boiler and refrigeration operators from which to hire, it is all the more urgent to get training for new staff.
Additionally, existing staff must not be overlooked – they need to be refreshed on safety issues, and continually updated on issues affecting them. They are your eyes and ears monitoring operations and equipment condition / performance. They need encouragement to anticipate and report potential problems.
Remember, one overlooked situation, one stuck valve, one inoperable gauge could place their (as well as your) life or many lives in jeopardy. We believe that an organization should train frequently – from the bottom to the top!
We will, upon request, provide customized training to meet your organization’s individual needs. We are also specialists in competency based training, where the students must successfully demonstrate their grasp of a topic in addition to receiving classroom instruction regarding that topic. Please call us for a quote.
7400 Brown Road
Ostrander Ohio 43061