FORENSIC ENGINEERING – EXPERT WITNESS
If there is one area in which ATE excels, it is in the Forensic Engineering and Expert Witness disciplines. The company was created to help identify and solve industrial boiler and steam related problems. We would rather solve these issues prior to an accident. Unfortunately, we are very often called in post-accident to ascertain its cause(s).
- Our primary forensic specialty areas are: boilers and their related auxiliaries; steam and condensate systems; industrial utilities and HVAC systems; pressure vessels;
and carbon monoxide issues.
- We are trained problem solvers and experienced, capable communicators of technical terminology and issues to lay people.
- Over the years, Smith has taught hundreds of boiler, chiller, HVAC, and pump classes across the country and internationally. His ability to connect with and communicate to a class carries over to attorney consultations, depositions, and courtroom testimony.
- Smith’s first expert witness assignment was in 1988. Since then he has been retained for nearly 70 cases, serving both the plaintiff and defense attorneys.
- We objectively determine probable cause and effect and assist attorneys in the preparation and presentation of their cases.
7400 Brown Road
Ostrander Ohio 43061